Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Here We Go Again

My wife got the call at 2.  This is late and I was on the we're not pregnant again train.  I boarded sometime after about 1.  But............ WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!

I am really abusing the caps lock function today, but it's one of those kinds of days.  Or should I say one of THOSE kinds of days.

Another low beta (32), but still officially pregnant.  We're going to the outpatient clinic on Christmas morning for beta #2.  A number higher than 64 would be the best Christmas present ever.

The next few days will be filled with craziness like fertility dances and positive thinking.  Whatever it takes, right?  Anybody have any ideas?

4 comments:

[...] And best wishes for a rising beta number and sticky baby to a blog that’s newer on my reader, Love Invents Us. [...]

Yay! wishing you a high number for your christmas present!

That is brilliant!! I hope your beta comes back high!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More