Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Long Time No Blog

Life has been moving at a pace that is a little too fast for me lately.


  • We have a place to live in our new city!!  The actual move is scheduled for late June.

  • Bean has 10 fingers and 10 toes.  We had the big anatomy scan last week and everything is right where it should be.  No news on the gender front though - more on that later.

  • I have OFFICIALLY deferred my grad school admission until the Fall of 2011.  Conversations have been had and the form is in the mail.

  • When Bean arrives in September, I will be a stay-at-home Mom.

  • Our taxes have been filed and payments have been made.  Grumble, grumble.....

  • According to my gyno's records (I looked yesterday), I have gained two lbs a year for the last three years.

  • At this moment, I weigh 13 lbs more than my wife who is almost 20 weeks pregnant.

1 comments:

Wow! Congrats on the deferment decision and the move. I'll be joining you in NGP stay at home mom-land this fall. Also, I hear you on the taxes and the poundage. Tho' mine is probably more like 5 lbs a year (I blame Texas heat and food)...

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More