Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Most Favorite Face



Before Yogi came along I always assumed that having a baby with hair was what any person would want.  It's one of those things that people discuss with babies (how much hair, how early) and I had always just imagined that much like it is with the rest of us, having hair was better than not having it, even for babies.  In fact, when the sonographer pointed out hair on one of the later ultrasounds I remember feeling excited and strangely proud.  Not sure where that hair went, but he does have a kind of soft peach fuzz that I adore.  I am absolutely enamored with this perfect little bald head.  I think my wife and I will be a little sad when he finally grows some hair.

1 comments:

Oh buddha he is cute! His features make him look more like a little boy than a baby. And I agree that he is a ver cute little baldy! Our beezy doesn't have much hair either and I think it's totally cute.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More