Friday, April 22, 2011

April Blog Challenge Day #21

A PICTURE OF YOURSELF

I've decided to take this in the oddball image direction.  I'm having a strange day and only strange pictures will do.



This is a shot of me and Z celebrating how good it truly is to be a gangsta.  ;)  Yeah.... we were really silly that weekend.  This is also my very best mean face.  Gotta work on that.  T and Z met my now wife during this crazy trip.

We gathered lots of baby photos for our wedding reception and I've been looking through them lately for little hints of Yogi in my wife's baby face.



This is one of my favorites of my wife's pictures.



And here is further evidence that I have ALWAYS been a girly girl and I have always wanted a baby.  Oh how I loved that hat.  I can still remember it.

1 comments:

OMG! I STILL have that cabbage patch doll carrier!!!! Great pictures!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More