Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It Begins

My alarm is set for 5am.  Happy Holidays!!!!

We've done baby on the plane and tomorrow morning we will be doing toddler on the plane.  Pray for me.....

Actually, I think we're ready.  As ready as we can be.  The dog is boarded, the bags are packed, I know what I will be contributing to the holiday meal and my wife has rented the car seat.  As far as I can tell, we've done everything we can do.  

We will be making the trip with two checked bags, one carry-on toy bag and the Ergo.  That's it.  No stroller, no high chair, no diaper bag.  Hopefully we can do it.  I'm having a hard time imagining Yogi sitting happily on our laps for two hours,  but I'm believing that it is possible.  He's a trooper, right?

This time tomorrow we will be in the great state of Texas.  Austin here we come! 

Happy It's Almost Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Happy travels!
I'm sure y'all will do great. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving! Safe travels... and two hours on the plane is NOTHING! ;oP Yogi will be a champion!

Y'all will do great! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

good luck, and happy thanksgiving!

good luck & happy thanksgiving! :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More