I've been tagged by Schroedinger. The game? Share 10 random facts about myself and then tag 10 other bloggers so they can join the share-fest. Ok, here goes:
- I read Shel Silverstein poetry at my elementary school talent show. Yeah, I was just that cool.
- I could eat pizza (particularly Mellow Mushroom pizza) every day for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy. This is not an exaggeration.
- I spent my college summers working in a tractor parts distribution warehouse. I drove a forklift. Myself. I'm certified.
- I have a shameful love for reality television. My favorites? The Bachelor (how horrifying is that?), Project Runway, America's Top Model (gasp!), and Big Brother. If cornered, I would probably tell you that these shows fascinate me bc I'm a psychologist and people are my business, but it's really just that eating Quakes on the couch watching weirdos on TV is my kind of relaxation.
- Gender and how/what people think about god fascinate me.
- I can count on one hand the number of times I have gone to bed without washing my face. I don't really know what that's about, but I just can't NOT do it. Drunk, sick, bone-tired? I'll still be clean and moisturized before my head hits the pillow.
- I'm an only child who was always aware of the fact that I wasn't supposed to be an only child. My Mom had health problems. A very peculiar kind of pressure.
- At any given moment, I am reading at least three books.
- I'm an Aquarius.
- I've always wanted to be a red-head, but my hair is brown.
Nutella & Strawberry
Lucky Little 13
Cat & Poppy
Jen & Tiff
Butch..... & Pregnant