Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It’s Really Over

In the midst of end-of-the-semester madness and a visit from my brother-in-law, I have been neglecting this blog.  Bummer.  I enjoy writing and I love the idea that I am creating a record of the beginnings of our life as a family.  I guess lately I just haven't made the time for it and that needs to change.  I want it to.

Today I was able to overcome the not-blogging inertia because today is a significant day for me.  When my last class ends this afternoon, I have no idea when I might teach another one.  I am wildly excited to be leaving my university, but I am not as excited about leaving the classroom.  I love teaching and I know I'll be back at it soon, but today I don't know when that will be.

This is the first time I have ever left a job before I had another one.

Of course, the little voice in my head reminds me that I do in fact have a new job lined up for September.  I'm going to be Bean's Momma.

3 comments:

Get ready for the change of routine to be lil scary at first. NO job! No job! Eek....your head will say.lol

You are going to have the best effing job in the universe.

Sending you big love and hugs!

The start of many changes in store...hopefully all wonderful! When you need to get back into teaching in the future, it'll be there for you.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More