Sunday, May 16, 2010

My New Obsession: The Nursery


These sheep are FABULOUS.  Wall decals!  Who knew there was such a thing?!  I guess everybody else did, but not me.  My wife found these guys in an Etsy shop.  In the last few weeks we've realized that we both find lambs absolutely charming.  Perfect for Bean.  These particular lambs come in a variety of colors and we're thinking white.  That is their actual color after all and they would really pop on a wall with color.  We haven't decided about the color yet, but the wall with the crib will certainly have one.


We've finally decided on this bedding for the nursery.  Here is a zoomed out image



and here is the zoomed in, detail shot:



Anyone have a suggestion for the wall color?


4 comments:

Lovely!! Maybe a soft green? Holland's room is painted bright orange!

very cute in a dignified way. thats what i mean to say. yes.

I think lambs are very dignified and very freakin cute.

I also think a pastoral green would be nice. Love those sheep!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More