Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Almost a Month! How Did THAT Happen?!!

Man, where have I been?

In the midst of our moving preparation, I have fallen off the face of the blogging Earth.  But.... we're still here and by most estimations (still surprised by all the variation that exists on the matter) we have entered the third trimester.  Hard to believe.

Lots of good news at our house lately.  Here's the rundown:


  • My wife is FINALLY showing and her bump is beautiful.  I absolutely love it.

  • Our OB reports that as of this afternoon, Bean weighs 2 pounds, 11 ounces

  • Lots of family and friends coming into town this weekend for our baby shower.  Very excited about that.

  • Last weekend we purchased actual maternity clothing.  This was a big thing and it wasn't easy.  However, we managed to find a few things that she can wear to work with her dignity intact.  At least most of it. ;)  The great news for me is that I can see her body again.  She is no longer hidden under baggy jeans and t-shirts and I think she looks more beautiful than ever.

  • All is well here in the 29th week.

2 comments:

Glad to hear all is well! We're going to need a belly pic! :)

seriously! post up, blog buddy :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More