This evening the first wave of out-of-towners will arrive at our house. It has been a helluva day. Let's review the itinerary:
- Thursday PM - my best friend and her adorable 2-year-old arrive
- Friday - my parents arrive
- Saturday afternoon - my wife's parents and brother arrive
- Saturday PM - baby shower
- Sunday AM - Father's Day brunch
- Sunday afternoon/evening - out-of-towners depart
- Monday AM - movers arrive (this is a day earlier than I had expected until 11 o clock this morning)
- Tuesday AM - the truck heads out-of-town
At the moment I am concentrating on breathing in and breathing out. I WILL enjoy the weekend and WILL NOT get sucked into everyone else's emotions. My job is just to be me and hold my own space. I am not responsible for everyone else.
Ok. Cross your fingers for me.