Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stretching into a New Day



Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kindness.  It is amazing how a thoughtful comment from someone in a similar boat can help you feel so much less isolated and crazy.  Reading your comments yesterday and going back to read through the newborn days on many of your blogs was tremendously helpful.

Today feels like a new day.  Yogi slept well last night and all three of us took a nice long nap together yesterday afternoon.  Sleep is a magical thing.  Today I am connected with what is going on around me and I'm even managing the latest visitors with something like grace.  I'm not sure how long this will last, but I'm going to savor it while it's here.  Thanks for the part you played in that.

1 comments:

Ha- love the picture. Glad you're feeling better. It was so often 'good day/bad day' those first few months.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More