Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Not Even Trying for Coherence

I've got a few things on my mind today but not one of those things relates to any of the others, so this will be random.  Prepare yourself.


  • Yogi has recently graduated to 3's and his diapers now feature familiar characters.  Imagine my surprise when I pulled THIS out of the drawer:




Really?  Cookie Monster eats apples and bananas in 2011?  I'm all for healthy eating, but that is going to far.  Do we even call him Cookie Monster now?

  • Procrastination blows.  It is remarkable that I have managed to accomplish what I have considering my tendency towards later rather than sooner.  Months ago when I requested 1st year baby book suggestions I fell in love with the suggestion from Lucky Little 13.  It looked perfect, but did I order it?  Nope.  I'll do it later.  Later came this morning when I learned that the publisher is no longer making this book.  Grrrrr.  That's what procrastination gets you.  So, now I'm asking (begging?) for new suggestions.  Anybody know of a good baby memory book?  Yogi needs one. :)



  • We are traveling to my wife's parents this afternoon.  Send good travel vibes our way.  Yogi is becoming MUCH more of a handful and I'm thinking this trip will be a doozy.



Day 1- (April 1) Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you’ve traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you’re afraid of
Day 11-Favorite TV shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you’re looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you’ve learned
Day 25-Favorite memory
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture


If you are a blogger I think you should join in.  I would love to learn these things about everyone.  I might password protect some of the posts, so send me an email if you'd like the password.  Hoping you'll play along!  If you're on the fence about it, this guy says "Wait just a second there missy!  You've got to play!"

2 comments:

Oh my Buddha. I love that face! So funny!

i'd love the password! And yeah, that's disturbing about "cookie" monster. I guess he's Fruit Monster now? :D

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More