Monday, April 11, 2011

April Blog Challenge Days #10 and #11

THINGS THAT SCARE YOU


  • Something bad happening to Yogi.  Almost anything bad makes the list, but I have a super scary Top 5.

  • Traumatic brain injury.  I had a student that suffered a SERIOUS TBI between her freshman and quite delayed sophomore year in college.  She made it back to campus, but she was not even close to the same person.  If I could make everyone I love wear a helmet all.the.time, I would do it.

  • Childhood sexual abuse

  • Cancer

  • The dentist office.  It's not just the drill, it's the whole building and everyone in it.

  • Unexpected calls from the doctor/lab after a routine appointment

  • The fact that my wife runs long distances alone

  • The possibility that Diet Coke and/or spray butter really might kill me


FAVORITE TV SHOWS

  • My So Called Life

  • Six Feet Under

  • Twin Peaks

  • Oprah (Yes I have watched it since I was a kid and I refuse to be shamed)

  • The Daily Show/Colbert Report

  • Top Chef

1 comments:

Read your list of fears to Z... and he replied: Is that from the Professor? How well does your husband know you?! LOL!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More