Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Doing it Again.....

In spite of falling quite a few days short of the 30 day April Blog Challenge, I'm getting right back on the horse.  It was fun while it lasted and I'm approaching this round with the same "we'll see what happens" attitude.  Thanks to 1 in Vermillion and An Offering of Love, June will be filled with ramblings on topics that are not of my choosing.  Perfect!  Thanks for the great ideas!

Day #1 - Provide a picture of the space where you normally blog


This is my office nook.  Just behind where I would normally assume blogging position, my wife has her own little mirror nook.  As you can tell from the picture, there is a window on the wall in between.  To my blogging left is our family room.  Both our bedroom and Yogi's bedroom open into this room.  I LOVE the set-up, it is one of my favorite things about the house.

During the day, Yogi can play with his toys and I can (occasionally) sneak to the computer for a little Mama time.  In the evenings, we all head upstairs after dinner and hang out in this space.  We can all do our own thing or play together. Love it.

2 comments:

I once lived in a rental with shared space like this and LOVED it. If I could find a space like this now we would move in and never leave. :) It looks perfect.

What a great space!! When Yogi is a little bigger I bet he'll want a little desk under the window so he can blog, too!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More