Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yes, It's True

I have become THAT person.

I have spent entirely too much mental energy today (and admittedly yesterday) crafting a sippy cup strategy.  So.... I've got to ask.  For those of you who are already babied, when did you officially abandon the bottle for good?  I'm just going back and forth wondering if it's time to force the issue, so a little Mommy input would help.

And on an un-related note (and just to demonstrate that sippy cups are not ALL I think about) and to provide a comment option for the not yet babied, what's your favorite lesbian movie?  As in hot with a passable story line.  Is there one?  I could use it.....

 

9 comments:

(btw, don't worry too much about the bottle thing...you and he will get there in time...no rush, he's only a year!)

Off bottles completely by 14 months.

One of our favorites is Nina's Heavenly Delights. See it and share what you think :)

It's sad, but I think my favorite ever is the Grey's Anatomy Callie coming out storyline. If someone put together just her clips into a movie I would watch it over and over. I love But I'm a Cheerleader, but that's probably not what you're going for.

We cold turkey ditched the bottles 1 week after he turned a year. Tried it and it worked!

We would both advocate for Fingersmith, Tipping the Velvet, and/or Imagine Me and You (for a lighter touch).

As I don't have kids yet, I can't chip in on the sippy cup challenge ... however, Momma B and I both enjoyed "Better Than Chocolate."

I second the "Better than Chocolate" :-)

This is Shortcake, on T1 went from bottles to sippy cups on her 1st birthday. She made the switch with no fight at all. =)

My favorite is "I Can't Think Straight" :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More