Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Three People are Falling in Love



It's very early in the morning and I am abusing the refresh function on my browser.  Why?  Because these lovely ladies are having a baby!!!  In fact, they might have already had the baby!  I have no idea actually, but I'm sure that I'm excited about it. 

In the midst of what I imagine to be a snowy landscape, one small Rabbit is making his way into the world.  I can.not wait to hear what his Mommies have to say about him!  Since reading R's labor update post yesterday it's been hard for me to think of anything else.  It is f.r.e.e.z.i.n.g. at my house but I'm totally warmed knowing that somewhere in the Midwest, three people are falling in love.

If you too would like to follow along, check in on their blog .breaking into blossom. and send them whatever baby love you've got in you.

5 comments:

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I can't wait for the photos and the full story. I am so fortunate to know R personally, and while I have not actually met J, I do know that their little rabbit is one lucky little boy. He can't ask for a better family to be born into.

On an unrelated note, I found YOUR blog through them and enjoy it a great deal. Such smart, informed, interesting content you have. I especially have enjoyed your book reviews and thoughts about identity & motherhood.

(if you click on my name, you'll just see photos of my little kids that I put up for the grandparents. I am working on a new, public blog is www.theflourishworkshop.com, but can't figure out how to sign in with it -- gurr).

I'm so excited too! I can't wait to find out the rest of the story!!

I too have adored following them on this journey and love all of the "real" updates! Lifting up so much goodness for the three of them. :)

I haven't checked in with them in a day or two so I'm very excited to hear this news! :) Thanks for sharing.

I saw this post during a super brief e-mail check while still at the hospital, and it meant a great deal to me. Remembering it this morning and rereading it anew brought back so much of that overwhelming emotion, including memories of how much it meant to feel upheld and supported by you and this community we share. Thanks for walking through that with us. It helped more than I know how to say. R.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More