Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Magic Number is 36!!!

Is that crazy or what?!  I still can't believe we got that many.  Yahoo!!!

The retrieval went smoothly and I think she was quite glad for the sedation.  I managed to drop her off on the couch and make it to school in time for my late morning class.  I am so thrilled that worked out as retrieval and return will both fall on Tues/Thurs which could have meant canceling two of the same classes.  Never ideal.  Now I can be more relaxed for return day.

Here's hoping for good, sturdy embryo creation.

2 comments:

Holy crap! Did you set some sort of record with that number? Can't wait for the fert report!

wow that's a whole load of eggs - hope the next part goes just as well!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More