Monday, December 27, 2010

What is this Christmas that Everyone is Talking About?



A jolly kind of confusion marked Yogi's first Christmas.  We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at my parents house with my aunt, uncle and two year old cousin.  Neither of the little people were entirely sure about what was going on, but when presents starting heading in her direction, my cousin got into the swing of things pretty quickly.  Yogi was another matter.  He enjoyed watching Mackenzie run around the tree tossing paper in the air, but before we had made it to breakfast he was snoozing.

My wife and I loved it, every bit of it.  The holidays are actually fun again and I'm already looking forward to next year.

1 comments:

Sounds like a good Christmas! Love his baby blues :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More