Thursday, November 10, 2011

Technology Woes

This is a first. I am blogging on a phone. Never say never....

Late this afternoon the four of us (dog included) hit the road for a long weekend in the mountains. It's been a long time since we've had a vacation and now that we're here I'm thrilled. I was much less thrilled with the packing and preparation.

Traveling is a crazy game these days. We have a station wagon in which we crammed Baker (in the way back), my wife's bag, the bag Yogi and I share, a cooler with the boy's milk and dinner, a toy bag for Yogi and a toy bag for us (laptop, books, etc). Oh and also a snack bag.

Yogi was a game traveler although the kid has got a good gig. For much of the trip I sat in back with him reading books/playing and feeding him dinner. Not bad. My wife and I made do with what we could scrounge from the cabinets while Yogi had black beans and cheese, yogurt with the cinnamon and banana. Fed to him while he lounged in his car seat.

Now he's sitting up in his pack and play holding lovey and checking out his new digs. Sleep soon. And perhaps a wireless connection.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More